February 2 @ 7:00 am - February 3 @ 8:00 am$25.00
A FEW EMPTY STOMACHS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!
Are you ready to “Be Hungry”?
Challenge yourself and take part in the 30 Hour Famine, World Vision’s worldwide movement of students who are serious about serving God and fighting hunger – all on an empty stomach.
On Saturday, February 2 we’ll team up with St. Andrew’s and:
- Go hungry for 30 hours.
- Learn about local, national and world hunger, poverty and social justice issues from great speakers.
- While you’re hungry, package 20,000 ‘meals to go’ with Stop Hunger Now.
- Prepare and serve a meal for those who go hungry every day in our community.
- Learn what it’s like to have very limited income and feed a family.
- Sleep over at NPC!
- Break your fast with a delicious breakfast on Sunday, Feb. 3 at 7:00am at Northminster, then participate in worship at 8:00am.
The cost to participate is $25 – includes a t-shirt.
Registration forms can be found in the Youth Rooms or you can register below through myNPC.