- This event has passed.
Children’s Midweek Friends
October 4, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 15, 2017
Get Ready for God’s Olympics!
At “Midweek Friends,” through fun Summer Olympic-style games children age 4-grade 5 will explore skills and strengths needed to live a life for Jesus.
- In Track & Field, we look at training needed to run a good race for God!
- Archery shows us how to fix our eyes on Jesus!
- Gymnastics illustrates standing firm on God’s Word!
- Weight Lifting helps us trust God for strength!
- Swimming demonstrates the endurance to press on toward the goal! Dinner, games, music, fun projects and more!
Wednesdays, September 14 through November 15
Check-in begins in the Children’s Courtyard at 5:40pm. Share Jesus, bring a friend!