Small groups are the primary way that we disciple and care for each other. In essence, our small group leaders are some of the frontline ministers of our church, so there are a few things we ask them to do to make sure that they’re prepared both spiritually and practically to lead.
Before leading, we ask that new leaders:
- Be a part of an NPC small group for at least one semester.
- Complete our Leadership Application and online New Leader Training. (Takes approximately 4 hours.)
- Meet with a member of the Discipleship Team to review and sign the Leadership Covenant.
Once you’re a leader:
- Meet with your leader huddle three times per semester.
- Attend NPC Leadership Summits (three per year).
- Maintain active communication with your Small Group Director at your location.