Northminster Presbyterian Church is joyful and alive in Christ!
We seek to offer the grace and love of Jesus Christ
in word and deed
We strive to be faithful and centered in God’s Holy Word
We are a Confessing Church of the Presbyterian Church USA and a member of the Fellowship of Presbyterians. To learn more about our faith statements and heritage, please visit the Our Beliefs section of our website.
Through Jesus Christ...
Planting seeds of hope...
Branching out in faith...
Bearing fruit in love...
All for the glory of God!
8:00am Contemporary Worship
9:30am Traditional Worship
Please join us!
8:00am Contemporary Worship - with a children's sermon and Worship & Wonder offered for children age 4 through 2nd grade
9:30am Traditional Worship - inspired worship with hymns led by our Sanctuary Choir and pipe organ, with Bible BLAST for children age 3-5th grade and youth classes available for grades 6-12
11:00am Kaleidoscope - a service that celebrates the multi-hued colors of worship, featuring a variety of music and worship styles
11:00am Middle Eastern Presbyterian Fellowship - an Arabic language worship service, meeting in the Grundstrom Room
1:00pm Arise! African Worship - an African expression of multilingual worship, meeting in the Sanctuary
Live and On-Demand Webcasts of Worship Services
Click here to view live services
Broadcasts begin approximately 5-10 minutes before the start of the worship service
Click here for instant on-demand viewing of past services
Instantly watch any worship service from the past 6-8 weeks
New to Northminster?
New Year, New You!
Growth Groups Continue Wednesday Nights, 6:00-8:00pm
Wednesday Night Growth Groups continue on Wednesday nights, 6:00-8:00pm, with an optional dinner offered (donation requested). Childcare is available by request.
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way - Learn techniques to raise children who are respectful, responsible, and fun to be around! This is a video-based course with lots of opportunities for discussion and laughter. Led by Pastor Pete Seiferth, Independent Love and Logic® facilitator. Sign up online.
- A Life Worth Living – See how you can live the Christian life positively, practically and joyfully by joining us for this nine-week course based on Paul's letter to the Philippians. Led by Pastor Andy Ross and Marshall Worden. Sign up online.
- Midweek Friends for Kids! - Bible-centered and scripture-focused fun, featuring unique ways for children age 4 (by Aug. 31) through grade 5 to explore who God is and who they are becoming in Christ. Registration forms are available in the children’s classrooms or Church Office.
Northminster Pictorial Directory
Sign up today!
We are getting ready to create a new photo directory and we need your help to make it complete! By participating you will receive a printed directory when it's ready.
Sign up today for your professional photography session by clicking the button below:
For assistance, stop by Room 10 of the CE Building (the Computer Lab) after the 9:30 or 11:00am services Sunday mornings. There is no cost or obligation, and each individual or family participating receives a free 8 x 10 portrait.
Free English Classes for Adults
Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00-10:30am, Multipurpose Building
Literacy Connects and Literacy Volunteers of Tucson believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn to read, write and speak English, and they work with adults in two main areas:
- Adult Basic Literacy
- English Language Acquisition for Adults (ELAA)
English Language Acquisition for Adults provides free classes for adults who want to speak, write and read in English in order to fully participate in, and contribute to, our community. Classes are being held at Northminster on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:00-10:30am in the Multipurpose Building. All levels of English are welcome!
Please contact us with any questions.
Share Your Talents
Share your gifts during Magnet Mondays!
Got Talent? Passionate About Something? This school year, plan to share your talent/passion with Cragin Elementary students. Share your gift of chess, knitting, dance, yoga, art (painting, clay, etc.), or music (voice, instruments, etc.). Use your imagination, the sky's the limit!
Time commitment: Mondays, 1:45-2:45pm for 8 weeks
Thank you for helping to make a difference at Cragin!
Facebook and Twitter
Senior high youth are invited to join our Cornerstone Senior High Facebook group!
All those of college age, please visit the Facebook page of our college ministry, The Source.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, The Vine and The Branches
- View past e-newsletters
- View our current The Vine and the Branches